I will be set up with The Goddess Collective. Tarot Card Readings will be available during the event. Carley Creator of the Goddess Collective will have cool vintage clothes to help you get your Spring and Summer wardrobe ready. Make sure to visit our pop up during the event!
About This Event:
“We’re throwing an epic celebration of all things new and unconventional. Yes, there will be a DJ spinning some old-school vinyl. And yes, we will be serving artisanal craft cocktails, craft beer, and plenty of Instagram-worthy dishes to flood your friends’ feeds. Don a beanie, skinny tie, thick-framed glasses, or even a mustache and hop on your unconventional mode of transportation to join us for the most ironically themed event of the festival. This event is hipster for all of us that are not that hip after all.
What can I expect?
– All Charleston Wine + Food events are all-inclusive.
– We are still working diligently to confirm talent, so check back regularly for updates.
– Dress code is hipster. We forbid you from wearing plaid. But better yet, do, because authority is a lie.
– Bike + skateboard valet on-site.
– You must be 21+ to attend this event (no children or infants).
– This event is rain or shine.
– Event locations are subject to change.
– No pets are permitted.
– Food allergies: Accommodations cannot be made at this event.